Sustaining Corporate Membership
$2,500.00 / year
Our Sustaining Corporate Membership is open to businesses with 26-75 FTEs. Your membership includes the following benefits:
- Weekly opportunities to interact with senior management of the federal & business community
- News and events updates on a weekly basis
- Access to the Members Only portion of the ETEC website
- Up to 5 employees may attend ETEC meetings
- Opportunity to bring guests to weekly morning programs
- Organization name and web link placed on the ETEC website Members Page
- Organization listed in ETEC’s online Membership Directory (for member access only)
- Opportunity to sponsor breakfasts at weekly meetings
- Opportunity to have a leadership role in all ETEC federal initiative planning sessions
- Invitation to special events
- Special recognition/press releases on ETEC website – upon request
- Opportunity to serve on ETEC Board and/or special committees
- Company logo placed on ETEC’s website
Sustaining Corporate Membership Application
The membership application is pending until the initial dues payment is received. Dues are renewed annually and invoiced based upon the first month of membership. (If a company joins in February they will receive a renewal invoice due the following February) If joining as a corporate member, please include the names of the representatives from your organization who will attend meetings, as well as the email addresses for those individuals you wish to receive the weekly meeting notices and newsletters.
For Team Name, simply include the name of your business or organization.
For Take up a seat (optional), check the box if you’d like to be included as one of the allotted users under your subscription with login access to this website.