The largest contracts expected to hit the market in the next 12 months.
In an annual roundup of the 20 most important contracts that are about to hit the market, Washington Technology culled data from FedSources and Input. The contracts are ranked by the dollar size of their ceilings. Actual business that will flow through these contracts likely will be less.
The contracts this year weigh heavily toward IT support and professional services. Support for the military is the most common driver behind many of these contracts.
- Strategic Services Sourcing 2nd Generation
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise
- Communication and Transmission Systems
- Defense Language Interpretation and Translation Enterprises
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center Support
- Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems and Support Services
- Next Generation Enterprise Network
- Electronic Commodities Store IV
- Design, Development, Demonstration and Integration
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3H
- Medicare Prescription Drug Integrity
- Automated Desktop Extended Processing Technology III
- Economic Growth for Poverty Reduction
- NASA Enterprise Data Center Consolidation
- Training and Management Assistance Support
- Global Information Grid Services Management — Engineering, Transition and Implementation
- Integrated Mission Planning, Training and Execution
- Expeditionary C4I Systems and Technical Support Services
- Application Support Centers
- Advisory and Assistance Services for Global Engineering Integration and Technical Assistance 11
Click here to read the full article.
Source: Nick Wakeman | Washington Technology