A half-dozen questions will define the 2011 political landscape.
A half-dozen questions – time will tell the answers — will define the political landscape this year. Here are the questions, and what to watch for:
- Will President Barack Obama move to the ideological center and, if so, how far?
- Which set of Senate moderates will cross the aisle most often?
- Will Sarah Palin run for president?
- Who is most likely to emerge from among the unknown Republican White House hopefuls?
- What will 2011 bring for the tea party movement and the Republican establishment?
- Will the courts change the political playing field?
Click here to read the full article.
Source: Peter Brown | The Wall Street of Journal