Source: KEC | September 22, 2020
10-SESSION BUSINESS RECOVERY PROGRAM
As small businesses navigate the COVID-19 crisis, the CO.STARTERS Rebuild program provides entrepreneurs with a practical pathway and trusted tools to approach the market in new way, one step at a time.
Knoxville Entrepreneur Center is starting their next virtual Co.Starters Rebuild class on Monday, September 28th, and time is running out to join!
If you are an existing small business or entrepreneur who is…
- Losing business and customers due to COVID-19
- Struggling to figure out how to move forward
- Feeling isolated and needing support
- Looking for more than immediate assistance
- Serious about doing what it takes to save your business
…we are here to help.
This program helps you…
- Confidently move forward with actionable next steps
- Adapt in a changing environment
- Challenge core assumptions
- Creatively problem-solve
- Find short-term financial stability and take immediate action
- Identify long term funding for sustainability
- Tap into a virtual cohort of peers during this time of isolation
- Connect with guest speakers, mentors & advisors
- Access online content and additional resources
- Receive ongoing support through a virtual community