Source: Illinois Tech Today | Research | October 1,2019
Department of Energy’s National laboratories:
- Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) Chain Reaction Innovation,
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) Innovation Crossroads, and
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBL) Cyclotron Road program.
are now accepting applications for their “Cohort of Innovators.” Every year, each program recruits a cohort of entrepreneurial scientists and engineers from around the world for two years with the simple goal of allowing innovators to mature their ideas until they can align with the most suitable commercial partners to take their technology to scale.
The participant in the programs will receive:
- A two-year fellowship – includes a stipend depending on education and experience, along with health insurance and travel allowance,
- Research funding and access to world-class research facilities – access to facilities, equipment, and expertise and expertise,
- Startup curriculum and a community of peers – intensive entrepreneurial training, mentorship, and networking opportunities to enable participants to build a viable business.
For more information, please go to:
- ANL website: http://chainreaction.anl.gov/
- Register for webinar and to apply: http://chainreaction.anl.gov/apply/
- ORNL website: https://innovationcrossroads.ornl.gov/application-information
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Register for webinar: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/d511104faf4948668c4c880b6d0c9163
- LBL website: https://www.cyclotronroad.org/program
- To apply: https://www.cyclotronroad.org/apply
If you are interested in applying to one of these programs, please contact OSRP as soon as possible.