Source: DOE | Release | September 21, 2016
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the award of an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to Boston Government Services, LLC (BGS), of Lenoir City, Tennessee. BGS is a small-disadvantaged business under the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Program. The contract will have a maximum value of $4 Million over four years. Firm-fixed-price and time and material task orders will be issued from the basic contract.
The contractor will provide support services to the Office of Environmental Management (EM) headquarters in Washington, D.C. and Germantown, MD, and various locations across the EM complex.
The support services include:
- Technical and Administrative Support
- Support to the Office of Packaging and Transportation
- Facilities and Infrastructure/Asset Management Services
- Program/Project Management and Analytical Services
- Technical/Subject Matter Expert (SME) Support
- Site Strategic Planning
- Communications and Outreach
- Quality Assurance
- Business and Administrative Support
The mission of the Office of Environmental Management is to complete the safe cleanup of the environmental legacy brought about from five decades of nuclear weapons development and government-sponsored nuclear energy research.