- This event has passed.
UT PTAC / TSBDC: Government Contracting Seminar: Joint Venture / Teaming Training Panel
August 12, 2015 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Challenges and solutions for teaming and Joint Ventures
Teaming agreements and joint ventures present their own unique challenges. This seminar will identify and address these challenges and potential pitfalls, and also help companies navigate and leverage these strategic alliances in order to rely on them more effectively to win government contracts.
Attend this seminar to hear expert panel discussions from several perspectives – Small Business, Lawyer, Accountant, Federal Acquisition Expert, and Agency Representative on:
– Key advantages and disadvantages of teaming and joint ventures
– Navigating organizational conflicts of interest in joint ventures
– Structuring a joint venture for success and tips on how to avoid problem areas
– Past performance strategic considerations in joint ventures and teaming
– Special rules for teaming and joint ventures with small businesses and 8(a)s
– How to effectively structure agreements – Effects of teaming in mergers and acquisitions
Speaker: Jutta Bangs, Harry Boston, LaTanya Channel, Laura Davis, Paul Middlebrooks, Larry Nave, Todd Overman,
Location: TSBDC at RSCC – Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce