- This event has passed.
TSBDC: Government Contracting-Provisional Billing Rates
January 27, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Provisional billing rates are indirect cost rates (FAR 42.701) established temporarily, for interim reimbursement of incurred indirect costs and adjusted, as necessary, pending establishment of final indirect cost rates. This workshop is designed to help determine if provisional billing rates are applicable and, if so, how they are calculated.
This workshop will explore:
– What are Provisional Rates?
– How Do Provisional Rates Differ From Forward Pricing Rates?
– When are Provisional Rates Applicable?
– How are Provisional Rates Calculated?
– Audits / Approval of Provisional Rates
1 CPE will be awarded to interested participants.
Speaker(s): Laura Davis, President of Strategic Consulting Solutions
Co-Sponsor(s): The University of Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)