TAEBC: Opportunities in Energy 2021
December 8 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am
About this event
Mark your calendars and register today to join TAEBC for its annual Opportunities in Energy 2021 event, presented by Verizon, on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, beginning at 12 p.m. ET!
This virtual event will feature panels on a wide range of advanced energy topics, including the Blue Oval City, cleantech accelerators and how to meet corporate ESG goals. TAEBC’s end-of-the-year event will also feature a presentation of the 2021 Tennessee Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.
Featured speakers include:
- Susan Peluso, Director, Product Strategy, Verizon
- Tricia Martinez, Managing Director, Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator
- John Bruck, Director, Spark Innovation Center
- Dan Miller, Program Lead, Innovation Crossroads
- Steve Seifried, Tennessee Account Executive, Ameresco
- Nicole Bulgarino, Executive Vice President, Ameresco
- Adam James, Environmental Coordinator, Tennsco
- Matt Murray, retired Director, Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy
- Chassen Hayes, Director of Business Development, TNECD
- Ray Knotts, Sr. Manager, Commercial Energy Solutions, TVA
This event is free to TAEBC members, government or elected officials. For non-members, tickets cost $25, plus a small additional processing fee.