- This event has passed.
TAEBC: Opportunities in Energy 2019
December 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
You’re invited to join the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council at its annual, year-end “Opportunities in Energy” event.
- The Square Room
- 4 Market Square
- Knoxville, TN 37902
About this Event
5G And The Future Of Energy
Presented By: Verizon
Lunch will be served.
- Majid Khan, Managing Director, Strategy & Business Development, Verizon
- Greg Thompson, Senior Manager, Smart Grid Services Digital Engagements, Schneider Electric
- Gary Brinkworth, Director, Enterprise Research & Technology Innovation, TVA
- David Turek, Vice President of High Performance & Cognitive Computing, IBM
- Todd Toops, Distinguished R&D Scientist, ORNL Fuels, Engines & Emissions Research Center
- Tom Rogers, President & CEO, University of Tennessee Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Ryan Stanton, Senior Consultant for Strategic Energy Initiatives, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation Office of Energy Programs
- Ira Weiss, Principal, WeissAssociates
- Gary Rawlings, Technology Consultant, ORNL Innovation Crossroads
- John Bruck, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, UT Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- And more to come!
- Welcoming Remarks
- Verizon: 5G And The Future of Energy
- Featured Panel: How 5G Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew About Energy
- Supercomputer Partnerships: How UT & IBM Are Revolutionizing Tennessee’s Advanced Energy Economy
- The Future Of Mobility
- What’s New At The University Of Tennessee Research Park At Cherokee Farm
- Technology Spotlight, Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Novel Catalyst For Low Temperature Emissions Control
- Energy Mentor Network Showcase
- Closing Remarks & Networking