- This event has passed.
KTech WIT Virtual Happy Hour Series: “Branding Yourself: The Importance of Your Online Image”
May 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
KTech Women in Tech (WIT) exists to revolutionize the experience of women in technology and establish a new standard of inclusion for tech culture & leadership by providing a forum to promote women in technology through networking, education, and community outreach.
We would love for you to grab some friends and join us on Thursday, May 21st from 5pm-6:30pm EDT as we virtually cheers to the future of women in tech and each share tips on creating a strong personal online image and brand.
During this time, in addition to open networking time, we are thrilled to present 7 strong Knoxville women on a panel in which they will share their ideas, experience and knowledge on this topic.
· Ashely Bowmen Mullinax: Talent Acquisition, WarnerMedia
· Kate Carter: Talent Acquisition Manager, Oak Ridge National Lab
· Christine Horwege: Governance Risk and Compliance Lead, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
· Christine Jones: Software Engineering Manager, Discovery
· Alla Naslimova: Talent Manager, Clayton Homes
· Julianna Presley: Manager People and Culture, Verana Health
· Jessica Teske: Talent Solutions Consultant, Patriot Talent Solutions