Knox Chamber: Untapped Talent Workforce Event
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the Knoxville Chamber for a panel discussion about “Untapped Talent” and learn more about populations in our region with barriers to employment.
Untapped Talent: Discover the benefits of a diverse workforce by hiring individuals with traditional barriers to employment.
Organizations stand ready to partner with local employers to screen and train job candidates to disrupt these barriers and access this untapped talent.
- Commissioner Brad Turner, Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Carrie Brna, State Director of Employment Innovation & Community Inclusion
- Mike Scripa, disABILITY Resource Center
- Brandon Ledford, Centro Hispano de East Tennessee
- Todd Gilbert, Knox Area Rescue Ministries (KARM)
- Keira Wyatt, C.O.N.N.E.C.T. Ministries