- This event has passed.
ETEC 2021 Annual Meeting and Awards Celebration
February 4 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
* Note: Ticket sales have closed, as of Wednesday, February 2, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. *
If you have a ticket, keep reading.
If not, we hope to see you next Friday, February 11th at our normal Friday morning online and in-person meeting.
ETEC Annual Meeting and Awards Celebration
Know Before You Go Details:
Friday, February 4, 2022
Hilton Knoxville Airport
2001 Alcoa Highway
Alcoa, TN 37701
WHEN TO ARRIVE
- 7:30 to 7:45 a.m.
- The breakfast buffet opens at 7:35 a.m. We are asking everyone to arrive early in order to go through the buffet and be seated prior to the program start at 8:15 a.m.
- Our new online system sends the tickets as a confirmation of your purchase/ registration.
- We will have an attendee list with table assignments at the registration table and ballroom doors.
- Nametags will be at the tables.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Adam DeMella with GE Hitachi will be the featured speaker.
- Muddy Boot Awards and Postma Medals will be given to a few very special people who have made lasting and significant impacts on the Oak Ridge community.
- The event will not be live-streamed but will be filmed.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Business attire
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided at the buffet.
- Masks are welcome but not required.
- More space between seats and tables has been added this year.
Complimentary parking is available in the Airport Hilton Parking lot. If this lot is full, paid parking is available in Airport Long Term Economy Lots A and B.
FROM KNOXVILLE via PELLISSIPPI PARKWAY (I-140E) to US-129 S/TN-115:
- Take Pellissippi Parkway (I-140E) to Alcoa (Follow signs to the Airport).
- Take Exit 11A, Merge onto Alcoa Highway (US-129S).
- Continue on Alcoa Highway (US-129S) for 2 miles.
- * The Hilton has a NEW EXIT right past the exit to the airport. *
- Go past Airport and take the Hunt Road Exit (the new exit to the Hilton).
- Turn right at the light onto Tyson Blvd.
- Follow this road to the stop sign.
- The hotel parking lot gate will be straight ahead.
- Pull up to the gate and it will open. Parking is complimentary but you will need a passcode to exit out of the gate. Attendees will receive the passcode during the meeting (or the gate will be open at the end of the event).