- This event has passed.
ECA: *Postponed* National Cleanup Workshop
September 8 - September 10
Postponing the 2021 National Cleanup Workshop
Based on the new COVID variant and the Department of Energy’s determination, the National Cleanup Workshop will be postponed to a later date that will allow attendees to safely meet in person.
They expect that the Workshop will be held in early December, and will follow up with more information soon.
If already registered for the Workshop, there is no need re-register once new dates have been selected. Questions? Please contact Autumn Bogus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 300-1061.
“CAPITALIZING ON A NEW ERA OF CLEANUP SUCCESS”
September 8-10, 2021
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
Join more than 700 attendees, including senior DOE officials, Congressional leaders, DOE contractors, and state, tribal and local government leaders for the largest EM-focused gathering in the D.C. area.
Scheduled sessions at this year’s workshop include:
- A New Era for EM Cleanup
- Insights from Congress
- The Next Phase of EM Success
- Partnering with DOE on Priority Issues: Environmental Justice, Cleanup Engagement and Clean Energy Production
- Upcoming EM Acquisition Plans and Schedule
- Roundtable: Lessons Learned and Improving Project Performance
- Legislative Challenges and Opportunities for the EM Program
- Roundtable: The Future of Disposal
- The Future of the EM Workforce
- Roundtable: DOE Field Office Managers
- Congressional Staff Perspective
- Entering a New Era for Hanford Tank Waste