- This event has passed.
ECA: High Level Waste Webinar
February 24 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
ECA will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 12:00PM to 4:00PM ET. The webinar will include discussions on DOE cleanup priorities, how Congress plans to address nuclear waste, storage options, and what to expect in the incoming Biden administration.
Please find below the speaker list. ECA welcomes:
- Mark Gilbertson, Associate Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Regulatory and Policy Affairs
- Kara Colton, Director of Nuclear Policy, ECA
- Bob Thompson, Councilmember, City of Richland, WA
- Rebecca Casper, Mayor, City of Idaho Falls, ID
- JJ Chavez, Councilmember, City of Carlsbad, NM
- Rick McLeod, President/CEO, Savannah River Site Community Reuse Organization
- David Klaus, Stanford University Center for International Security and Cooperation
- Dr. Matt Bowen, Research Scholar, Center on Global Energy Policy at Columbia University/SIPA
- Jim Hamilton, Founder and Executive Director, Nuclear Decommissioning Collaborative (Invited)
- Mary Louise Wagner, Government Affairs Senior Advisor, Deep Isolation
- Tim Smith, President, Governmental Strategies, Inc.
A full agenda can be found here.