- This event has passed.
Cyber Threats in Healthcare Lunch & Learn
August 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
You are invited to join Knoxville’s experts in healthcare and cyber security in a discussion about the top threats facing healthcare. From federal and state regulations to innovative, low-cost solutions, this group will highlight the most effective ways to combat the unique threats facing providers, physician groups, vendors, and patients. If your business is healthcare, these are critical factors you need to know. Lunch will be provided.
Wed, August 15, 2018 / 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
2220 Sutherland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37919
- Karen Clark, Chief Information Officer, OrthoTennessee
- Jennifer Pearson Taylor, Attorney, London Amburn
- Bill Dean, Senior Manager, LBMC
- Michael Saad, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, The University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Paul Sponcia, Principal and CEO, The IT Company
- Tommy Smith, Vice President, Ackermann Marketing & PR