- This event has passed.
12th Annual CISR Conference at ORNL
April 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - April 6, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
The 12th Annual Cyber and Information Security Research (CISR) Conference will be held at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Conference Center on April 4-6, 2017. The focus will be to highlight and demonstrate seven technologies available for licensing from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)’s Transition to Practice Program.
The technologies were developed at Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL), Pacific Northwest National Lab (PNNL), Sandia National Labs (SNL) and Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), an NSF funded University. These technologies are ready to be piloted in an operational environment or transitioned into a commercially available product. During the TTP track, attendees will hear directly from the research teams that have developed these technologies, see the technologies in action, and join in discussions. If you’re looking for innovative cyber technologies for your organization, you also have the opportunity to pilot or license the technologies through the TTP program.
The TTP technologies being showcased at this event are:
- DDNR (SNL): Dynamic Defense & Network Randomization
- Situ (ORNL): Discovering and Explaining Suspicious Behavior
- PEACE (WPI): Policy Enforcement and Access Control for End-points
- Akatosh (ORNL): System for near real-time automated malware impact analysis and recovery
- SilentAlarm (PNNL): Detecting Abnormal Network Traffic
- Scalable Reasoning System (SRS) (PNNL): Threat Landscape Analysis for the Cyber Defender
- CPAD (ORNL): Cyber Physical Attack Detection
The CISR conference registration includes: an opening reception; two full days of sessions, the first including the technology showcase and the second, technology demonstrations; research paper presentations; conference banquet; vendor interaction; and networking. To register for the CISR conference visit: http://www.cisr.ornl.gov/cisrc17/registration/. Registration closes on March 31, 2017.