Join public and private industry leaders for a discussion on fusion innovation. This virtual event is hosted by the Fusion Industry Association, located in Washington DC, and the East Tennessee Economic Council, located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The online Zoom event will feature (click here for the draft agenda and scroll down to view the speakers):
- Keynote presentation by General Fusion’s Chief Business Development Officer Jay Brister
- Panel discussions on:
- Enabling Fusion Innovation in the Private Industry Sector
- Research and Development Technologies, Opportunities, and Partnerships in Fusion
- Fusion from the Utility’s Perspective to Include Regulatory and Public Policy Issues
- Comments from U.S. Representatives who are a part of the Congressional Fusion Caucus
The speaker list includes representatives from:
- The US ITER Project
- K&L Gates
- General Fusion
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- U.S. House of Representatives
- and more (see below).
Sponsored by: US ITER, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and the University of Tennessee Department of Nuclear Engineering.