Business Lunch Live is a joint series to promote community connection for Oak Ridge Chamber and ETEC members. These virtual lunch meetings will be held quarterly at noon. There is no charge to participate.
Past Business Lunch Live Events:
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022, @ noon on Zoom
Speaker: Mill Graves, Director of Business Development with Retail Strategies.
Description: Join us to gain some insight into retail recruitment.
- A big-picture look at how our economy and retail have evolved over the past few years
- Implications for retail brick and mortar growth
- How communities like Oak Ridge can leverage retail to catalyze economic development
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022, @ noon on Zoom
- Jim Holleman, Principal of Industrial Sales and Leasing at Avison Young, discussed commercial real estate trends.
- Hancen Sale, Governmental Affairs and Policy Director at Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) discussed real estate trends in the area.
- Kimberly Bell, Principal Broker at The Real Estate Office and Anderson County’s representative for KAAR, discussed residential real estate trends in Oak Ridge.
Additional Information: KAAR’s 2022 State of Housing Report.
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, @ noon on Zoom
Speaker: Dr. Joan Bienvenue, Executive Director, UT Oak Ridge Innovation Insitute (UT-ORII)
The Institute was established in 2020 to align the expertise and infrastructure of Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the University of Tennessee in support of world-leading research and talent development.